1. Objects of Art Shows LLC (hereinafter referred to as “The Management”) will provide the online space contracted for the agreed virtual rental space price.
2. The Management reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any Exhibitor or of any product or material to be exhibited. The Exhibitor guarantees the authenticity of any and all items they offer for sale and further unconditionally agrees to fully refund (within 30 days) any monies received for any item sold at the show that the buyer desires to return or that is determined to be a reproduction, fake, or otherwise not authentic.
3. The show will be vetted by The Management and their qualified representatives. If The Management deems any item or article(s) to be inappropriate or not in the best interests of the show or to be contrary to law or for any other reason, it reserves the right to order such article(s) to be immediately removed from the display space. The Exhibitor herein agrees to comply with any such order fully and promptly.
4. All deposits must be paid by the dates agreed to in this Contract. Should the Exhibitor fail to adhere to the agreed deposit and payment schedule, their space can be forfeited and previously paid deposits become non-refundable. All fees are to be paid in full before exhibitors information is loaded onto the show site. Until such time as full payment is made, The Management reserves the right to refuse admittance of Exhibitors or their materials.
5. The Exhibitor agrees to collect any and all applicable taxes and to submit sales tax forms and returns and make payments as required by law.
6. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Management from any and all claims of any kind against The Management arising out of the show.
7. In any dispute arising over the terms of this Agreement or as a result of the show, the parties agree that any dispute shall be subject to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in Los Angeles, California and that by executing this agreement they are waiving any right to a jury trial. The prevailing party in any such dispute shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees. If any portion of this agreement is determined for any reason to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions are severable and shall remain in full force and effect.
8. The Exhibitor agrees to allow The Management to use any photographs and information they provide for promotional and publicity purposes.
I, the Exhibitor, have read and agree to abide by all of the conditions on all pages of this contract. Reciept of this contract does not guarantee acceptance or exhibition space in any future show managed by Objects of Art Shows LLC.